Field Sales/Support Rep
Field support between Delano and Fresno area – technical expertise plus customer satisfaction
At Augean Robotics we are commercializing data-acquisitive collaborative robots that work alongside people while laying the foundation for expansive high-value autonomy. Today, our launch product, Burro, is shipping out in 6 packs to some of the world’s largest growers, and we are seeking field facing support.
What you’ll do:
You will support an individual large grower, initially, and ensure that the robots they purchase deliver an excellent experience for them, and that they consequently order more. Over time, you’ll get your hands-dirty in a fast-paced startup environment and be responsible for scaling/supporting customers.
- Travel daily to grower customers between Delano and Fresno:
- Understand grower operations, and do everything, as if you are a grower employee, to ensure that they have an exceptional experience. This can/will include:
- Training management and crews on how to use robots
- Field testing, diagnosing, and repairing robots to ensure they function as designed
- Supporting crews using robots in day to day operations
- Reporting crew feedback and improvement areas that the company can address to deliver
- Showcasing company product at industry events and trade shows
- Fierce work ethic, self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to learn, troubleshoot, and problem-solve across engineering and
- Bilingual, with good spoken and written English, plus Spanish
- Ability to build close relationships with world-leading farmers/growers and their teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in agtech-related field, engineering, or business
- Interest in commercial robotics in agtech
- Experience with and understanding of general field management practices, especially with crops including Table
Grapes Blueberries, Caneberries, Stone Fruit, and Nursery Operations.
- Exposure to implementing technology within the Agriculture space.
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical / dental / vision)
- Generous early-stage equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Be at ground zero of the robot revolution
Our mission is to free people from tedious tasks outdoors, beginning with collaborative robots that help farm laborers work
more productively, while also laying the base for ever more expansive autonomy where it is needed most. As a full stack
company, sitting at the nexus of hardware/robotics, autonomy, and artificial intelligence, we are launching the first generation
of robots into the world’s largest industry – agriculture, and solving the #1 challenge facing our food system – labor scarcity. We
are backed by some of the top US agtech and tech VCs, and based in Philadelphia, PA, with an office in Salinas, CA and the
Fresno, CA area.